IZA World of Labor Policy Symposium on Youth Employment
|Please find the French program on the website of the French Ministry of Labor, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue.
Ekkehard Ernst, Alexander S. Kritikos, Werner Eichhorst, Marc Ferracci and Marie-Claire Carrère-Gée
Stéphane Carcillo, Robert I. Lerman, Pierre-André Imbert, Jochen Kluve and Pierre Cahuc
Moderation: Marie-Claire Carrère-Gée
(The Employment Policy Council (COE)
+++ presentation: 30 minutes +++ discussion: 10 minutes +++ floor discussion: 10 minutes +++
Monday, September 21:
IZA World of Labor - Consult the Evidence
|IZA World of Labor is a free, reliable and up-to-date information resource on labor market policy issues aimed at decision-makers worldwide. It condenses relevant empirical findings for a non-academic audience. It is the first resource that provides expert knowhow from evidence-based research on a variety of labor market topics in a clear and accessible style.|
IZA World of Labor
- Do Firms Benefit From Apprenticeship Investments?
IZA World of Labor, 55, May 2014.
- Does Vocational Training Help Young People Find a (Good) Job?
IZA World of Labor, 112, January 2015.
- Youth Labor Market Interventions in OECD Countries
IZA World of Labor, 106, December 2014.
- The Effect of Early-retirement Schemes on Youth Employment
IZA World of Labor, 70, June 2014.
- Youth Bulges and Youth Unemployment
IZA World of Labor, 26, May 2014.
- Youth Sports and the Accumulation of Human Capital
Michael A. Leeds
IZA World of Labor, 129, February 2015.
- Do Youth Mentoring Programs Change the Perspectives and improve the Life Opportunities of At-risk Youth?
IZA World of Labor, 62, May 2014.
IZA Discussion Papers
IZA Policy Papers
- The European Youth Guarantee: Labor Market Context, Conditions and Opportunities in Italy
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies 2015. 4:11.
- Youth Unemployment in Greece: Measuring the Challenge
David N.F. Bell, David G. Blanchflower
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies 2015. 4:1.
- How to Combine the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers?
Werner Eichhorst, Tito Boeri, An De Coen, Vincenzo Galasso, Michael Kendzia, Nadia Steiber
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies 2014, 3:19.
- Youth Unemployment in Old Europe: The Polar Cases of France and Germany
Pierre Cahuc, Stéphane Carcillo, Ulf Rinne, Klaus F. Zimmermann
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies 2013, 2:18.
IZA Research Reports
- Youth Unemployment
IZA Policy Paper No. 103, June 2015.
- Youth Unemployment in Mediterranean Countries
Werner Eichhorst, Franziska Neder
IZA Policy Paper No. 80, March 2014.
- Youth Unemployment in Belgium: Diagnosis and Key Remedies
IZA Policy Paper No. 66, July 2013.
- Youth Unemployment in Europe: What to Do about It?
Werner Eichhorst, Holger Hinte, Ulf Rinne
IZA Policy Paper No. 65, July 2013.
- The Employment of the Low-Skilled Youth in France
Pierre Cahuc, Stéphane Carcillo, Klaus F. Zimmermann
IZA Policy Paper No. 64, June 2013.
- Promoting Youth Employment Through Activation Strategies
Werner Eichhorst, Ulf Rinne
IZA Research Report No. 65, 2015.
- Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers
Werner Eichhorst, Tito Boeri, Michela Braga, An De Coen, Vincenzo Galasso, Maarten Gerard, Michael J. Kendzia, Christine Mayrhuber, Jakob, Louis Pedersen, Ricarda Schmidl, Nadia Steiber
IZA Research Report No. 53, 2013.